Welcome to Ray Hanania’s syndicated columns, radio broadcasts, books and podcasts, a selection of his favorite writings (syndicated columns, features, news stories and profiles).
Hanania writes three syndicated columns each week, one on Middle East issues and two on mainstream American issues. His Middle East columns appear weekly in the English-language Arab News Newspaper. Hanania’s mainstream political and slice-of-life columns appear in the Southwest News Newspaper Group and are online at SuburbanChicagoland.com and on the Patch.com.
============= LATEST =============
Arab Radio Live in Detroit, Jan. 15, 2021. Ray Hanania discusses the hypocrisy of the racist and biased mainstream American news media, the hypocrisy of social media sites like Twitter and Facebook and discusses how you can determine if you are being discriminated against by being “Throttled” or being “Shadow-banned” Click here to listen to the radio show podcast or use the widget below.
Review the facts and the timeline of the DC protests, and watch President Trump’s speech. If you set aside partisan politics, it’s obvious the mainstream news media is lying and the real crime is their historic hypocrisy which has undermined Palestinian and Arab Rights for more than a Century. Click here to read the PDF ANALYSIS: watch for the upcoming column
If you believe that Palestinians will be treated any different under a Democratic administration than they were under a Republican administration, you have been AWOL from American Politics. There is no difference in America between the two when it comes to Palestine … the real culprit, the real cancer is the mainstream American news media which fuels the racism against Arabs and plays partisan politics with the American system. Click this link to listen to Ray Hanania’s latest Podcast, or use the widget below
============= LATEST ============
STAND UP COMEDY
Book the Palestinian-Israeli standup comedy performance. Irreverant but respectful, not afraid to take on all of the issues, and loved by moderates and those who support peace. Hated by the fanatics, Hezbollah, Hamas activists, racist Israeli settlers, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Ahmadinejad, Hassan Rouhani, Phalangists, the KKK and Neo-Nazis, Hanania is popular with the righteous, people who love comedy, peace and justice. (My mother is from Bethlehem, Jesus is my cousin!)
Enjoy Hanania’s performance at the Munster Indiana B’nai Yehuda Beth Shalom Synagogue. Click this link to watch or use the widget below:
about performing at your event at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are links to my most recent published columns and podcasts.
Arab News Newspaper Columns
Click this link to download the so-called COVID-19 Stimulus bill which falsely claims to provide $900 million for COVID-19 relief.
Suburban Chicagoland Op-Ed RSS feed
Ray Hanania’s award winning mainstream columns have won many journalism awards including four Lisagor Awards and the National SPJ Sigma Delta Chi award for column writing.
Here are the most recent columns published at Suburban Chicagoland online news.
- Divided America is a long way from healing and unityDivided America is a long way from healing and unity Despite the sincere words of President Joe Biden, it is doubtful he will be able to unite America and bring the two asides, pro-Trump and pro-Biden, together. The division isn’t caused by the Biden-Trump battle but rather by the racism… Read more »
- Cook County sets new murder record and Foxx is to blameCook County sets new murder record and Foxx is to blame Cook County States Attorney Kim Foxx has set a lower threshold for fighting crime, creating an environment that encourages criminals in Cook County to believe that if they commit crimes here they will have an easier fight if caught.… Read more »
- Media hypocrisy in their coverage of DC Protests versus BLM protestsMedia hypocrisy in their coverage of DC Protests versus BLM protests Ray Hanania tears into the hypocrisy of the mainstream news media which is playing politics with the DC protests in his podcast, “Ray Hanania on Politics.” Click this link to listen to the podcast or use the widget below… Read more »
- At-risk populations need to be priority beyond vaccineAt-risk populations need to be priority beyond vaccine By Patrick J. Kennedy An end to the pandemic is finally in sight. Both Pfizer and Moderna reported that their vaccine candidates are 95 percent effective, and subsequently received emergency use authorization from the FDA. Prioritizing the delivery of vaccines to people… Read more »
The Arab Daily News Latest Op-Eds (RSS feed)
Ray Hanania’s Middle East, Arab World and Arab American writings are unique and reflect professional journalism rather than activist-driven writings.
But they advocate peace and justice, especially for the Palestinian people. Here the most recent Op-Ed columns from The Arab Daily News online.
- Healing the Nation after TrumpHealing the Nation after Trump By Ghassan Michel Rubeiz I am less worried about how firmly Trump is disciplined than about how focused our leaders are on the future of America. We are facing a severe pandemic, a major economic crisis, a rural-urban political split and a growing national ideological… Read more »
- The Breach of the Capitol: An American Wake Up CallThe Breach of the Capitol: An American Wake Up Call By Imad Hamad I am an independent. I always vote for the person not the party. My political identity is that I am simply a proud American citizen. I am naturalized- an American by choice. Since 1980, the year I landed in… Read more »
- The Abraham Accords undermined much needed peace with PalestiniansThe Abraham Accords undermined much needed peace with Palestinians By Ghassan Michel Rubeiz For many decades, I have been advocating for peace between Israel and the Palestinians. (Justice and the Intifada: Palestinians and Israelis Speak about Peace, Friendship Press, 1991; Unified in Hope: Arabs and Jews Talk about Peace, WCC… Read more »
The Arab street Podcasts (RSS feed)
This is a podcast that focuses on Arab American and Arab World issues and features Ray Hanania’s radio show interviews on WNZK AM 690 Radio in Greater Detroit.
The podcasts address Middle East and Arab American issues including politics and is one of the few that monitors and reports on Arab American political elections.
It’s one of the few American Arab focused podcasts available on iTunes, Spotity and all of the major podcasting services.
- 01-15-21 Arab Radio on DC Protests, BLM, Biden, Trump & News Media Bias01-15-21 Arab Radio on DC Protests, BLM, Biden, Trump & News Media Bias #ArabRadio #Censorship #DCProtests #JoeBiden We talk about the censorship of social media and the news media, the protests in Washington D.C., and the upcoming Biden administration’s commitment to #ArabAmericans and #MuslimAmericans … can he deliver and what… Read more »
- 12-11-20 Alice Speri on Social Media Censorship12-11-20 Alice Speri on Social Media Censorship Alice Speri, a writer with The Intercept (TheIntercept.com) discusses a recent article she wrote with co-author Sam Biddle in which she explores censorship by Zoom against programs and conferences that feature topics Zoom considers violations of US Law. Click here to read her… Read more »
- Ray Hanania discusses theTrump-Biden election and more on Arab Radio 11-13-20Ray Hanania discusses theTrump-Biden election and more on Arab Radio 11-13-20 Radio host Ray Hanania discusses the election battle and the issues between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden on WNZK AM 690 Radio in Detroit, sponsored by the Arab News Newspaper (ArabNews.com) and US Arab Radio… Read more »
- Arab Radio Interview with Sam Rasoul Virginia Legislator 11-11-20Arab Radio Interview with Sam Rasoul Virginia Legislator 11-11-20 Virginia House of Delegates legislator Sam Rasoul talks about his life, his election and the power of Arab Americans engaging int he voter process on "The Ray Hanania Show" on WNZK AM 690 Radio on Wednesday Nov. 11, 2020, sponsored by… Read more »
Ray Hanania on Politics Podcasts (RSS feed)
This is a weekly podcast that focuses on mainstream American politics and on Ray Hanania’s weekly columns published in the Southwest News Newspaper Group in the Chicagoland area.
The podcast often expands on his weekly columns published in The Regional News newspaper, the Des Plaines Valley News newspaper, the Southwest News-Herald newspaper, and the Palos Reporter newspaper along with six others.