Welcome to Ray Hanania’s syndicated columns, radio broadcasts, books and podcasts, a selection of his favorite writings (syndicated columns, features, news stories and profiles).
Hanania writes three syndicated columns each week, one on Middle East issues and two on mainstream American issues. His Middle East columns appear weekly in the English-language Arab News Newspaper.
Hanania’s mainstream political and slice-of-life columns appear in the Southwest News Newspaper Group and are online at SuburbanChicagoland.com, at the Patch.com, and in the Southwest News Newspaper group (Des Plaines Valley News, The Regional News Newspaper, the Southwest News-Herald and the Reporter Newspapers).
Hanania also hosts “The Ray Hanania Show,” a live weekly radio show on the US Arab Radio Network on WNZK AM 690 radio live in Detroit and on WDMV AM 700 radio live in Washington DC on Arab American and Middle East news and topics. The radio show will be available on a new podcast system soon with a landing page at Arab News. Watch it live online at Facebook.com/ArabNews every Wednesday morning at 8 AM EST.
============= LATEST PODCAST =============
If you believe that Palestinians will be treated any different under a Democratic administration than they were under a Republican administration, you have been AWOL from American Politics. There is no difference in America between the two when it comes to Palestine … the real culprit, the real cancer is the mainstream American news media which fuels the racism against Arabs and plays partisan politics with the American system.
============= LATEST ============
STAND UP COMEDY
Book the Palestinian-Israeli standup comedy performance. Irreverant but respectful, not afraid to take on all of the issues, and loved by moderates and those who support peace. Hated by the fanatics, Hezbollah, Hamas activists, racist Israeli settlers, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Ahmadinejad, Hassan Rouhani, Phalangists, the KKK and Neo-Nazis, Hanania is popular with the righteous, people who love comedy, peace and justice. (My mother is from Bethlehem, Jesus is my cousin!)
Enjoy Hanania’s performance at the Munster Indiana B’nai Yehuda Beth Shalom Synagogue. Click this link to watch or use the widget below:
about performing at your event at email@example.com.
Below are links to my most recent published columns and podcasts.
Arab News Newspaper Columns
Click this link to download the so-called COVID-19 Stimulus bill which falsely claims to provide $900 million for COVID-19 relief.
Suburban Chicagoland Op-Ed RSS feed
Ray Hanania’s award winning mainstream columns have won many journalism awards including four Lisagor Awards and the National SPJ Sigma Delta Chi award for column writing.
Here are the most recent columns published at Suburban Chicagoland online news.
- Kim Foxx passes on “foundation crimes” that lead to violence and murderKim Foxx passes on “foundation crimes” that lead to violence and murder Foundation crimes are a part ad parcel of major crimes. If they are not addressed or confronted, or allowed to go unpunished, they lead to serious felonies and even murder. But sadly, that’s not how Cook County States… Read more »
- No Whites allowed in Lightfoot’s ChicagoNo Whites allowed in Lightfoot’s Chicago Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is a real lightweight when it comes to Chicago mayors. She is not just afraid to take on tough issues and doesn’t know how to deal with Chicago’s out-of-control street gang gun violence, but she is a racist and only… Read more »
- Texas de Brazil in Orland Park rocksTexas de Brazil in Orland Park rocks With the COVID pandemic easing and more and more people getting vaccinations, it just felt GREAT to get out of the house and enjoy a meal at a great restaurant. And one of the best restaurants is Texas de Brazil in the Orland… Read more »
The Arab Daily News Latest Op-Eds (RSS feed)
Ray Hanania’s Middle East, Arab World and Arab American writings are unique and reflect professional journalism rather than activist-driven writings.
But they advocate peace and justice, especially for the Palestinian people. Here the most recent Op-Ed columns from The Arab Daily News online.
- The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: Is the Neither-Peace-nor-Security As-sumption Dominating Again?The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: Is the Neither-Peace-nor-Security Assumption Dominating Again? By Abdennour Toumi The reputed Israeli-Palestinian peace process is an effort that has yielded anything but progress. There have been no successes for recent U.S. presidents who have tried to bring Israeli and Palestinian leaders together to find a way to… Read more »
- US-Israel PTSD Collaboration UPDATE and USS Liberty’s 54 CommemorationAmerican politicians will not address Israel’s attack on the USS Liberty or the USA Governments failure to support those troops, until they grow a spine attached to a moral conscience that results in ethical behavior: such as would be demonstrated by investigating the January 6thattack on the US Capitol. By… Read more »
- ADC officials warn of worsening discrimination against Arab AmericansADC officials warn of worsening discrimination against Arab Americans Officials of the American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee express concerns that discrimination gainst the Arab American community is rising as the nation turns the corner to the 20th Anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. ADC President Samer Khalaf and ADC… Read more »
The Ray Hanania Radio Show (RSS feed)
This is a podcast that focuses on Arab American and Arab World issues and features The Ray Hanania Radio Show broadcast on the US Arab Radio Network every Wednesday Morning at 8 AM in Detroit on WNZK AM 690 radio and in Washington DC on WDMV AM 700 radio, and also live streamed on Arab News newspaper’s Facebook page at:
It’s one of the few American Arab focused podcasts available on iTunes, Spotity and all of the major podcasting services.
- Mayor Dilkens of Windsor on anti-Muslim hate crime: Arab RadioMayor Dilkens of Windsor on anti-Muslim hate crime: Arab Radio The Ray Hanania Radio Show on WNZK AM 690 Radio, WDMV AM 700 Radio, US Arab Radio Network ArabRadio.us and streamed live at Facebook.com/ArabNews featured interviews with: Windsor Mayor Drew Dilkens on the June 6 hate crime attack that killed… Read more »
- Yemen Reporter Saeed Al-Batati on Houthi violence; Cornelia Meyer on Global Anti-Corruption CoalitionYemen Reporter Saeed Al-Batati on Houthi violence; Cornelia Meyer on Global Anti-Corruption Coalition On this week’s "The Ray Hanania Radio Show," guests included Saeed Al-Batati, an Arab News reporter, discussing the violence in Yemen and the lack of coverage over the tragedies occurring there, and Business writer Cornelia Meyer on… Read more »
- Arab Radio Frank Kane on Frankly Speaking, and Ali Safavi on Iran June 2, 2021Arab Radio Frank Kane on Frankly Speaking, and Ali Safavi on Iran June 2, 2021 In SEGMENT 1 we’ll speak with Frank Kane the host of the flagship News program for Arab News, “Frankly Speaking” … Frank has interviewed many guests in politics and business during his first season including… Read more »
Ray Hanania on Politics Podcasts (RSS feed)
This is a weekly podcast that focuses on mainstream American politics and on Ray Hanania’s weekly columns published in the Southwest News Newspaper Group in the Chicagoland area.
The podcast often expands on his weekly columns published in The Regional News newspaper, the Des Plaines Valley News newspaper, the Southwest News-Herald newspaper, and the Palos Reporter newspaper along with six others.
- 04-23-21 Election for Secretary of State & past races in Orland Park & Palos TownshipThe election for Secretary of State: Past races in Orland Park and Palos Township Ray Hanania on Politics April 23, 2021: Season 3, Episode 2 Award winning Political Opinion Columnist and Radio Talk Show Host Ray Hanania looks at the upcoming election battle for Illinois Secretary of State and the… Read more »
- 01-07-21 Media hypocrisy on the DC protestors vs the BLM protestors01-07-21 Media hypocrisy on the DC protestors vs the BLM protestors Season 3, Episode 1 Ray Hanania on Politics. Award winning veteran political columnist and former Chicago City Hall Reporter Ray Hanania analysis the real problem with the DC Protests, the hypocrisy of the mainstream American news media. Hanania argues… Read more »
- Analysis of the 2nd Trump-Biden Debate 10-22-20Analysis of the 2nd Trump-Biden Debate 10-22-20 S2 E9 Season 2, Episode 9 Who won the 2nd Debate, President Donald Trump or former Vice President Joe Biden "The Ray Hanania Show" sponsored by the Arab News Newspaper on US Arab Radio Network broadcast live in a special edition report on… Read more »
- Factors in the Trump-Biden election battle for PresidentFactors in the Trump-Biden election battle for President Oct. 15, 2020 Season 2, Episode 8 Award winning Chicagoland political writer and former Chicago City Hall reporter and columnist addresses the facts that drive regional politics and elections in Chicagoland and the United States in this mainstream podcast, “Ray Hanania on… Read more »